BBC TV Interview: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/n3cstlf4
International Institute for Strategic Studies Video England http://www.iiss.org/en/events/events/archive/2012-4a49/july-70c4/is-pakistan-viable-fa61#.VjT7IF6EYMU.mailto
"Is Pakistan Viable" Article: http://tns.thenews.com.pk/search-security/#.U1N2X1WSzPk
"In Search of Security" The News on Sunday http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/opinion/09-Jun-2015/karachi-s-counter
"Revamping Pakistan's Police" Daily Times Pakistan http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/opinion/29-Sep-2015/revamping-karachi-s-police
"Terrorist Financing in Pakistan" Daily Times Pakistan http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/opinion/14-Jul-2015/nap-and-terrorism-financing
1. How best to strengthen an emerging civil society?
2. Is Imran Khan handled by the security establishment?
3. How best to characterize civil-military relations.
4. How does Pakistan build an independent judiciary.
5. The Army contributed to contemporary dysfunctional political economy, how is it resolved.
6. Why does Hafiz Saeed remain free?
7. Do military tribunals help Sharif's government.
8. How does Pakistan handle sectarian issues.
9. The emerging threat between ISIS & Pashtun militancy is growing, how is it resolved.
10. Geopolitically, Pakistan is a petroleum corridor, does this help or hurt its political leadership.
11. What is preventing normalized relations with New Delhi.