The Federalist. "Twelve of the 24 directorates are led by women now, including three of the six regional directorates that cover the world," says the article, which mentions five of them:
- "Dr. Deborah Birx is the physician and diplomat serving as head of the coronavirus response";
- "Allison Hooker is the senior director in charge of Asia";
- "Elizabeth Erin Walsh has been NSC's senior director for African affairs";
- "Sue J. Bai is deputy assistant to the president and principal deputy legal adviser to the NSC";
- And "Julia Nesheiwat is the senior director for homeland security affairs."